The information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
North Sicily, Italy
Sicily is Italy's largest island, Sicily is an exceptional vacation destination famous for beautiful beaches, lovely villages and towns, and an abundance of history. Sicily provides breathtaking landscapes, cultural experiences, and amazing local cuisine. These are just a few of the many things you get to experience when visiting Sicily!
Experience the best of Italy - Cycling or exploring with local friends. We are re-defining travel, moving away from the typical "seeing" of a place.
Join us in North Sicily August 19th through August 26th, to experience a new way of travel.
Fly in airport: PMO = Aeroporto di Palermo Falcone e Borsellino
When best to arrive: Between 8am - 2 pm
Extra Nights: We offer extra nights for an additional cost. Send us an email to email@example.com after booking, and we will arrange an extra night for you.
Fly out airport: PMO = Aeroporto di Palermo Falcone e Borsellino
When best to leave: Anytime after 11 am
Itinerary | August 19th - August 26th
Day 1 & 2: Arrival in Palermo, transfer to Madonie Mountains
- Arrival day will be focused on introductions, settling into accomadatiopn and setting up our bikes to prepare for the week ahead.
- Depending on your arrival time, we can arrange for a short warm-up ride in the afternoon/evening.
Day 2: Madonie Mountains
- After breakfast, we will start our ride through the beautiful Madonie Mountains.
- The route will depend on your cycling preferences, but we can stop at some of the picturesque towns and villages along the way.
We typically offer rides with an average distance of 35-55 miles, If you're looking for a more intense ride, we can certainly accommodate that as well.
Day 3 & 4: Downhill to Cefalù
- We will ride from Madonie Mountains to Cefalù, a charming seaside town located on the northern coast of Sicily.
- After checking in to our accommodations, we can explore the town and enjoy some local seafood.
Day 4: Cefalù
- We will spend the day cycling around Cefalù and the surrounding area.
- There will be opportunities to ride up into the hills for some spectacular views, or to ride along the coast for a refreshing sea breeze.
Day 5 & 6: Palermo
- We will tranfer from Cefalù to Palermo, and start riding from Palermo to spend the day cycling surrounding area and venture into nearby mountains.
Day 6: Palermo
- We will spend half day will be sailing
- After explore the historic city center and its many landmarks, including the famous cathedral and the Palace of the Normans.
Day 7: Departure
After breakfast, we will arrange transportation to the airport
What is included?
- Airport pick-up on August 20th and airport drop-off on August 27th
- Luggage Transfers
- All Dinners
- All Breakfast
- SAG Support
- Bike Jersey
What is NOT included?
- Airfare to/from Sicily, Italy
- Travel visa (see FAQ)
- Airport transfers outside of itinerary dates
- All Lunches
- Travel Insurance
Any questions about flights and transfers? The Qunafa team is here for you. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org