Top Cycling Destinations Qunafa travels to
The world has no shortage of cycling destinations for every adventurer; whether you’re looking for peak adrenaline or want to enjoy some breathtaking sights, every destination Qunafa travels has something to offer to all types of cyclists. With the New Year fast approaching, we have shortlisted 5 of the top cycling destinations that we have carefully curated for you to be able to experience a truly unforgettable adventure:
- United Arab Emirates, UAE – The cities of Dubai and Abu Dhabi are infamous because of their towering skylines, famous restaurants, and numerous tourist attractions. However, this lively Middle Eastern country also provides an exciting cycling adventure for every type of cyclist due to its pleasant springtime weather and dedicated bike tracks across the country. It’s quickly growing to be a destination with a passionate cycling community that hosts numerous events and activities throughout the year. Experience the various dedicated tracks and parks in Dubai, such as Dubai Autodrome, mountain biking in Hatta or cycle at the world famous Yas Marina Circuit Abu Dhabi. Whatever your biking preference, you can be sure you'll find something you’ll love in the UAE.
- Muscat, Oman – The old capital city is known primarily for its rugged and mountainous terrain, vast deserts, spectacular coastlines, and ancient/historical castles and forts. All of these combined form a desert themed cycling experience no traveler will want to miss.
- Sicily, Italy – The largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, this historical place is famous for its UNESCO heritage architecture, cathedrals, amazing beaches, and picturesque small towns/villages. But like Muscat, Sicily is also a popular cycling destination due to its scenic routes, and numerous steep hills, promising riders unforgettable views and a challenging adventure for the brave of heart.
- Lombok, Indonesia – The beautiful island of Lombok proudly offers some of the best natural sights that Indonesia has to offer (especially its waterfalls) along with a robust range of biking routes for the leisure focused cyclist.
- Lake Tahoe, California, USA – The world famous Lake Tahoe, situated on the border between Nevada and California offers spectacular mountain scenery, clear sunny skies, stunning views of the lake and has ample bike routes to satisfy even the most adventurous spirit of the seasoned cyclist.
There are more cycling destinations around the world than we can possibly count, but if you had to choose, you cannot go wrong with any of the above mentioned 5 destinations. Book your Qunafa experience to visit these unique and exotic places.