The information provided is subject to change without prior notice.
West Sicily, Italy
* Airport pick-up on September 10th and airport drop-off on September 17th
* Luggage Transfers
* All Dinners
* All Breakfast
* SAG Support
* Bike Jersey
* Official itinerary
(link will be sent closer to Departure)
* Airfare to/from Sicily, Italy
* Travel visa (see FAQ)
* Airport transfers outside of itinerary dates
* All Lunches
* Travel Insurance
Day 1 & 2: Arrival, Mazara del Vallo
Mazara del Vallo is a beautiful coastal town located on the western coast of Sicily, Italy. It is known for its rich history, art, and culture, as well as its fishing industry, which is one of the largest in Italy. The town's historic center is filled with charming alleys and buildings that reflect the influences of the many cultures that have inhabited the area throughout its history. Mazara del Vallo is also home to several interesting museums, such as the Museum of the Dancing Satyr, which houses a famous Greek statue that was discovered in the nearby sea. The town is surrounded by beautiful countryside.
- Arrival in Mazara del Vallo
- Meet and greet and bike fitting Optional easy warm-up ride in the area 10 +/- miles
- Dinner & Orientation
- Rest/Explore the city
- Mazara del Vallo to Selinunte and back (approx. 50 miles/80 km round trip)
- Selinunte is an ancient Greek archaeological site that is rich in history and well worth a visit.
- Along the way, you'll pass through several charming coastal towns and beautiful countryside.
Day 3 & 4: Trapani
Trapani is a city in western Sicily with a crescent-shaped coastline. This lively port town is steeped in visible history and Sicilian culture.
- Bike ride from Mazara del Vallo to Trapani (approx. 40 miles/65 km we al have options for those who love longer distance)
- On the way, you'll pass through the town of Marsala, famous for its wine and salt production.
- Arrive in Trapani and explore the city.
- Recommended bike ride: Erice (approx. 30 miles/48 km, optional with 50+/- miles )
- Erice is a picturesque medieval town perched on a hill overlooking the sea.
Day 5 & 6: Castellammare Del Golfo
Castellammare Del Golfo is a town in the Trapani Province of Sicily. The name can be translated as "Sea Fortress on the Gulf", stemming from the medieval fortress in the harbor.
- Bike ride from Trapani to Castellammare del Golfo (approx. 40 miles/65 km)
- On the way, you'll pass through the Zingaro Nature Reserve and switch to hiking and swim by stunning coastline.
- Arrive in Castellammare del Golfo, explore the town.
- We offer the perfect way to wind down and recover - by enjoying the sea on a sailing or similar boat.
Day 7: Departure
Spend your last morning in Castellammare Del Golfo with breakfast before our transfer from Palermo to Palermo Airport, as our trip sadly comes to an end.
Fly in airport: Palermo Airport
When best to arrive: Between 8am - 2 pm
Extra Nights: We offer extra nights for an additional cost. Send an email to email@example.com after booking, and we will arrange an extra night for you.
Fly out airport: Palermo Airport
When best to leave: Anytime after 11 am
Any questions about flights and transfers? The Qunafa team is here for you. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org